Featured Work / 444 Queen: Suite C
444 Queen: Suite C
A comfortable, unique space inspired by the vibe of New York apartment living.
Suite C is a fresh, clean and open space with a glamorous and slightly feminine vibe. It was important to create the illusion of space and light in what was a dark portion of the building. We wanted to create a luxurious New York apartment feel, which we did through fabrics such as velvet, metallic finishes in the lighting and accessories and wallpaper featuring small buildings. We also ensured we had a different workstation screen system to separate its look from Suite B and show clients a different use.
This suite is part of the 444 Queen Street project, where two suites were created to showcase different styles of office fitouts.
- Statement turquoise and blue colour accents
- Hanging plants to energise the kitchen area
- Interesting light fittings and wallpaper
- Luxurious fabrics and finishes
- Minimalist wooden laminate
- Multi-purpose kitchen
- Functional whiteboard walls
- Uniquely designed boardrooms
- Meeting or breakaway spaces